Flu appointments are now available to book for our patients who are included in the groups below:
- Patients aged 65 years and over (including those becoming 65 by the 31st March 2021.
- Patients aged six months to 64 years of age in a clinical at risk group such as those with:
- Chronic (long-term respiratory disease) such as severe asthma.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or 5
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson's disease or motor neurone disease
- Learning Disability
- Splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- A weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment to morbidly obese (defined as BMI or 40 and above)
- All pregnant women (including those who become pregnant during the flu season.
- Those who are in receipt of a carer's allowance, or who are the main Carer of an older or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the Carer falls ill.
More information regarding the above risk groups is available by using the links below.
If you fall into an at risk groups, our clinics are now available to book. An invitation text will be sent to eligible patients and appointments can be booked online.
If you feel you are eligible for a flu vaccination but do not receive a flu invitation text please contact the surgery where a Clinician can assess your eligibility.
Wednesday 14th October FULL
Saturday 17th October Limited spaces available
Thursday 22nd October FULL
Wednesday 28th October Limited spaces available
Wednesday 4th November
Saturday 7th November Limited spaces available
Wednesday 11th November
TO BOOK ONLINE CLICK HERE
In addition to the standard infection control measures required to maintain patient safety, we have planned our clinics to ensure we are COVID compliant with the use of Personal Protective Equipment and social distancing measures.
FLU APPOINTMENT TIMES MUST BE ADHERED TO HELP US MANAGE YOUR FLU VACCINATION SAFELY
Face coverings must be worn when attending your appointment.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY