Back to News
Enhanced Access Service
Posted or Updated on 9 May 2023
Burton Latimer Medical Centre are now able to offer our patients more appointments during out of hours such as on evenings and Saturdays.
Monday to Fridays, appointments are available 4pm to 8pm
Saturday, appointments are available 9am to 5pm
The extra appointments we can offer are as follows.
- Specialist children’s nurse for minor illness (0 to 6 years)
- GP’s for routine appointments and test results
- Health Care Assistant for wound dressings
- Practice Nurse who will be able to deliver ECG’s, Smears, Foot Checks
- Dedicated Mental Health Practitioner for acute anxiety, depression and stress
- Physio who specialises in acute MSK conditions (16+)
- Minor Illness Nurse (UTI’s, Chest Infections, Asthma, Ear and Throat Infections)
Appointments are a mixture of face to face appointments and phone calls.
All face to face appointments will be delivered at the Kettering HUB, Prospect House, Lower street, Kettering, NN16 8DN.
Appointments will still need to be booked via the surgery number on 01536 723566