Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Corby Urgent Care Centre
Practice News

Change of Name & Address

If you have moved house, please complete the attached form and email it to us via

If you have moved outside of our Practice area, you will need to register at another surgery closer to your new address. You can check to see if you still live in the area by checking with our practice area checker

If you are changing your name we will require documentary evidence (e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll certificate, etc.) Please scan these items and send them to the above email address

Change of Name and Address Form


Local Services, Let