The Kettering GP Enhanced Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient for you.
including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Face to face appointments are available at Prospect House, Kettering.
Enhanced access appointments are available as follows
4pm to 8pm Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm Saturday
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- Specialist children’s nurse for minor illness (0 to 6 years)
- GP’s for routine appointments and test results
- Health Care Assistant for wound dressings
- Practice Nurse who will be able to deliver ECG’s, Smears, Foot Checks
- Dedicated Mental Health Practitioner for acute anxiety, depression and stress
- Physio who specialises in acute MSK conditions (16+)
- Minor Illness Nurse (UTI’s, Chest Infections, Asthma, Ear and Throat Infections)
All appointments for the Kettering GP Extended Access Service will take place at:
121 Lower Street
To book your appointment at the HUB, please call 01536 723566