The Stop Smoking service is now run by North Northants Council.
The service offers the following:
- 12 weeks of support to help you stop smoking
- Tips and advice from expert Stop Smoking Advisors
- A FREE course of nicotine replacement therapy
- A Free e-cigarette starter kit and amply supply of e-liquid
- All products sent direct to your door
- Telephone appointments
- Face to Face clinics in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, if this is preferable to you.
Referrals can be made by completing an online referral form via the link below:
Alternatively, please contact us on 0300 126 5700 (option 2) or email email@example.com
Eligibility for service: clients must be smoking combustible tobacco.
Self Refer to the Stop Smoking Service